Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kuriboh Rape

It was a long time since my last post, I really want to try my best to post but it was a busy week and I spend most of the time doing my assignment and presentsation. And just when I think I finally had the time to work on the blog...(yea 1 week sem break) My dad says lets go Cameron Highland this weekend..No excuse boy, you must go and bla bla bla... So yea... This deck list is one of the deck list that i created 1-2 years ago?? or maybe 1 year I dont know... It is base on kuriboh and how it can rape people alive. Here is the youtube video link that I uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ARtnQXQQ0&feature=channel_page and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtC_si7iouM&feature=channel_page *lots of mistake were made on the video so bear with me ><
P/S some modification had been made to perfect the deck. This post is suppose to be posted on last Saturday. More coming up soon

Monster
Kuriboh x3
Winged Kuriboh x3
Winged kurboh lv 10 x2
Morphing Jar x1
Shinning Angel x3
Raviel Lord of Phantasms x2
Sangan x1
Snipe Hunter x1
Messenger of Hedes Gorz x1

Magic
Monster reincarnation x1
Multiply x3
MST x1
Swords of revealing lights x1
The flute of summoning Kuriboh x3
Transcedent wings x3

Trap
Magic Cylinder x1
Negate attack x3
Threatening Roar x3
Waboku x3
Torrential Tribute x1

1 comment:

Google said...

The 2006 Gator Bowl was a college football bowl game between the Louisville Cardinals and the Virginia Tech Hokies in Jacksonville, Florida on January 2, 2006. Virginia Tech was selected as a participant in the 2006 Gator Bowl following a 10–2 regular season; a loss to Florida State in the inaugural ACC Championship Game gave Tech a position in the Gator Bowl instead of the more prestigious Orange Bowl game. Facing the 12th-ranked Hokies were the 15th-ranked Cardinals, who finished 9–2 during the regular season of their first year in the Big East Conference.
commercial wind powermobile bagno