Monday, July 13, 2009

Ojama banzai!!!


This deck is one of my favourite deck if you asked me =D.Okay now I desperately need 3 Ojama Blue. I already have 3 reds and countries and i made a deck with 3 blue subs. But still Life goes on. Please people anyone out there sees an OCG ojama please do find it or contact me . Okay lets get back to the list.

Monster
Red x3
Blue x3
Yellow x3
Green x3
Black x3
Resuce Cat x1 ( for desperate use only)

Magic
Ojamandla!!! x3........ ( Just kidding)
Ojamagic x3
Ojamuscle x2
Ojama country x3
Ojama Delta Hurricane x3
Polymer x2
Monster Reborn x1
Monster Reincarnation x1
Heavy Storm x1
MST x1
Unite we stand x1
Unity of Family x3 ( MAIN CARD)
hand Destruction x2

Trap
Torrental Tribute x1
Ojama Trio x1
Gravity Bind x1

Extra
Ojama King x3
Ojama Knight x3

Okay so this is basically how u play this deck.

Plan A
Lockdown: Ojama is well famous for that

Plan B
Ojama King Beat. Country effect swap ur defence with attack which make ur king has an attack with 3000 and If you are lucky enough and u manage to summon ojama red and summon other 3 ojama and open a ojama trio . You activate an Ojamuslce and You will have a 10000atk beat stick.

Plan C
Gravity Bind , Delta Hurricane and Unity of race+ unite we stand. Its a Otk since your opp field is definately 0 after u activate delta. Unless....He had Gors or Kuriboh.

So guys thanks again for reading my blog and please !!! Help me find a OCG ojama blue...Maybe TCG will be fine too but I wont pay much for TCG...

No comments: