Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gem knight combo 1?? ( or this might be the last one I thought off)

Characteristics of Gem knights main fusion= Normal Monster

What I think of Gem Knights?= Super dudes that fusion fast like no bodies business

Heroes? = almost the same with Gem knight

Hence the combo I thought off....

are...

E=MC ²

No I was just kidding....

The real combo are...

Hearts of Underdogs + Normal Heroes ( Neos (big), Sparkman, featherman and etc) + Gem knight(normal ones) + Drawing cards + Fusion cards( Polymer, M.Fusion, GK Fusion) +Magic Stone Excavation = Fusion Spam

However, there is many other card that are not release yet in the GK series...

So this combo might not be the best ones.

Once again, thanks for reading this post.

This is yugioh community, and I am[HD]Lam , approving this message

till next time people, Take Care~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...Excavation and Heroes for more Fusion Cards

Unknown said...

I'm glad I found this blog. I am also interested in GemKs too.

So do you think, Underdog build is gonna work? What do you think of Magical Merchant Build?