Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I think about....

Before I start any post I would like to thank Xeno the owner of http://the-8000-lp.blogspot.com/ for giving me a dark simorg

So what I think about....

Worm Zero +Worm King
-A great team of kamikaze Al-Jihad bombers without limited supply

Neuxcharge post about Jack Atlas
-Is effin good!! ( Go read and Laugh)

Skill Drain Baru and Hime
-its awesome

Current price of Premium pack 12
-its effin rip off ( but worth the satisfaction of getting Great tornado and parrerel world ahead)

Antique Gears
-Is still playable

Malaysian Cops?
-No comment ( aint wanna get into trouble)

Stardust/buster
-Gay

Type A Otaku's?
-Way better than Type B

Black Feather
-dying soon ( some believe it will rise (hopefully) )

Infernity
-dominating the new yugioh world

D.D Eatos
-Lacking popularity (MAYBE)

Top Gear
-great show

Keiichi Tsuchiya
- One of the people I worship , next to myself

Absolute Vodka? (Zero)
- might get into trouble

Hate Buster
-Best trap card I've use next to mirror force

Some recent blogs
-dies too fast

Rauzes
-still good as usual and he didnt die ( people's post out there makes other feels like he is dead)

Goofy Playz Where are the 10 and Ace?
- Turns me on ( I am just joking...but seriously)

Thanks for your time for reading this crap

This is yugioh community, and I am[HD]Lam , approving this message

3 comments:

D-Slayer said...

Lam Watches Top Gear 0.0

[HD]Lam said...

yes lol

phuong said...

I unfortunately do not understand this game is a profoundly. Chevy Radiatorusb 2 driver downloadI play with around 3.4 e boy was it!