Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rauzes challenge?

Well instead of saying it a challenge, it would be more like something we duelist ( not all of them) would like to voice out since a long time ago... yes I mean even before the evolution of man kind... ( You do know I am just kidding right)

Why shouldnt we quit?
1. You will lose bunch of friends
2. You might feel empty
3. You might spend your time playing stupid games and end up you will feel its a waiste of time. Eg Maple Story
4. Refer to no 3, you might turn into a hikikomori ( agoraphobia) and anti social and live in your own fantasy world.
5. Your soul will break ( You gave up on something that you couldnt acheive)
6. You will lack of exictment and joy
7. Eventually one day if you got your interest back to Yu Gi Oh you will feel stupid and waisted on why you had ever quited this game once.
8. You will waiste your money in drugs
9. You might kill yourself one day because you notice that this is the only the best way to release stress.

So what seems to be the problem on people quiting?
Lets start with :
What do we considering in a duel? Winning? Oppressing? Bullying? Satisfying self egoism?
No thats just not the way it work. Dueling is all about socializing, having fun and interacting with your opponent. As quote by Joker " Why so serious? Lets put a smile in the face" Yes in order to have a fun duel, a good smile and a bit of laughter wouldnt hurt you. Sometimes when I wander around the local cards store and I always see people with serious face like they will kill your family anytime if you do not let him win. Once again what is winning and what is losing? Does it really matter much?
Solution: Smile more in a duel, Less offensive quotes like : Fuck your mum bitches who the fuck give you the priority to summon this shit ( while you are activating bottomless) Interact more, crap in anything that you could think off to make your opponent smile. Remember nothing is more worth it than a happy duel and to see your opponent smile . ( Not in a gay way do not get me wrong)

Most duelist quit as I know are mainly because of their stupidity. Although I didnt mean to offend you guys , but these trend duelist I know spend their monthly allowance getting those cards like BF, DDB and eventually Konami bann it. They felt depress and stuff and start nagging and eventually they quit after that.( Not all of you okay so do not get so work up)

Solution: Make fun decks , and stuff like I mention in my previous post on " When a Proton smoke a Porche 911" Mod it , have fun, and smile often

And the following is one is one major issue I see why most duelist quit. Scams and stuff. I use myself as an example. I saw a kid with a Eifan in the album and I was all exicted and said : Hey kid would you wanna trade your Eifan?" He said yea definately and all the kid took was a normal Diamond dragon... A normal Diamond dragon for Eifan... A ratio of 1: 45 ? Okay First off all I didnt scam that kid, I did offer him more but he didnt want to take it. OKay this might be a bad example because its not scamming at all. Another example I see is a bunch of pro players sucking a shit out of beginners. Eg : 5 ultra for a few fucking staple that worth only about rm 20 approximately 6.5 USD. The 5 ultra itself worth more than rm 80 as I remember 2 absoulute zero was on the trade as well . This might be one of the cause to make newbie quit. Why??? Again I use myself as an example. Remembering I was naive 4 years back then and Hero deck was a great hit back then. I trade almost all my Ultra's and etc just for a Tempest , Steam healer and Shinning Flame wingman. Well I couldnt say they cheated me because I agree on the deal itself but the way they manipulate and convince you are definately gonna set a newbie into the trap because they just started and know nothing much. And continuing with the story which end up I went home I notice my deck couldnt be complete because most of my important cards had been traded off for them. I had thought off quiting back then too but I have balls enough to learn from my own shitty mistake.

Solution: Do not scam others please! Although I am being a hypocryte but please do scam with a soul!! Yes Tamashi I am talking about if you do not do so your soul will break. Think it at an economic way. The opportunity cost that if one players quited, will lead a less chances of you getting the card you so you can trade with them and increase your cost on buying booster because less player are available for you to trade with the card you want .

So after all the long post, I apologized if I offended you guys and sorry for using crude words on this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw my name listed in your Awesome blogs list. Thanks a lot. I'm no "God" of any sort, though (I believe that a real God exists).

Other possibilities for quitting a game include time. As some players get older, they get more responsibilities.

Most young people quit because they get frustrated from losing to the same people all the time. I find that the quitters tend to use cookie-cut decks, so they never really exercised the fun in making their own decks. They mistakenly took up the game for cheap wins (single-player video games do a better job of fulfilling that goal).

Google said...

New Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill says his priority is to end his side's goal drought as he prepares for his first game in charge.

The Black Cats host fellow strugglers Blackburn on Sunday having netted just twice in their last four games.

"We have to address the goalscoring situation," said O'Neill.
websites for saleas per excel spreadsheet

MCA said...

INTERIOR DESIGNER MIAMIset up holding company in Switzerland

good share. I think this play is good...