Friday, June 18, 2010

機械の覚醒!!侍の終り!!新の力---カラクリ

Hey Whats happening people,

While you are wondering what the hell my title meant....

I better start explaining before you guys beat the crap out of me.

" Awakening of Machine, End of Samurais, New power --- Karakuri ( Doll Machines)"

So what are these Karakuri?

its a new archtype coming out in Starstrike Blast.

So whats the deal with these Karakuri??

I think its a substitute for six samurai....

or maybe just another archetype....

So What so great about these archetypes??

First... Their name...

They GO BY FREAKING NUMBERS!!!!

Eg: Karakuri Soilder- NISAMU (2,3,6)
Karakuri Marchant- INASHICHI (1,7,7)
and Many more....

Next...They are really substitute for Six Samurai...
Some of you guys: Hell no!!!
Lam: Hell Yes!!

Proof 1: They HAVE A FREAKING CASTLE
Proof 2: karakuri Disemble manual=unite of six samurai ( but weaker)
Proof 3: THEIR BOSS IS FREAKING SHOGUN ( WITH THE SAME ATTACK AND STAR)
Proof 4:Ancient Japan
Proof 5: er.... no more....

Thirdly, They have stronger support traps than Six Samurai....
Timed Karakuri bomed.... is the bomb of the deck......

Fourth it has upgrading potential.... Hate to say it as a big fan of six samurai..... but Six Sam has less upgrading potential since its an old archtype from Strike of Neos....

And lastly, they are all earth which more combos could be played...
Ea : Kurogane or Gozen Match...

Thats about all I had to review about Karakuri....

BTW SEASON ZERO is freaking AWESOME!!!

It suppose to be my study week.... I end up moodless to study and watch the entire season zero again....after X years( All I can remember is before Lam reach puberty)

I noticed this time...

Atem is a psychotic kid....

Love the quote さ、ゲームの時間だ AND 闇の扉が開かれた
(Its time for game) ( The door of darkness had open)
And I learned the true meaning of the game while watching the video....

I also cant get over with it when I saw Kaiba with green hair again....

Although the duels are hard to understand.... but overall its a good series...

On the last episode of 5Ds....

Freeza ( Jaeger or sumthin) had me gain the respect for him...

Total respect for the family man, One love clown man!

So Singapore big tourney is coming soon,

Guys , Girls BEST Wishes from [HD]LAM!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

GO ALL OUT, HAVE FUN, PLAY FAIR, DONT EMO!!AND WIN THE F*CKING GAME!!!

(No worries if you lost =) , take this as an experience)

p/s I played 8 years and I havent topped 3 once so yea....

Thank you for reading

This is yugioh commmunity, I am [HD]Lam, approving this message..
till then take care...

No comments: