Sunday, April 18, 2010

DREV Pulls + 18 April Starlightroad tournament...

Hey whats happening people....

So yea I know it is a little bit late about telling what had I pull on my box....

Cuz I dont really want to make a post base on what I just pulled...

So my pulls are Ult-Scrap Dragon , Ul-Dragoequities , Tricorn (yeah) SR- Effect Veiler , Amazon Bondage Queen, Ultimate Psychicker

So yea ....

Manage to get 2 sets of unicorns...

And I strongly believe I can top in unicorn and they can actually fly.....Or cant they....
____________________________________________________________________

So basically today I entered the starlight road tournament...

It was actually quite good since there is lots of pro level players attending...

I nearly lost myself when I am in the desperate situation of not drawing any gearframes...

With that I need to apologize to all bloggers cuz as I always emphasis dueling is about having fun but not the outcome but the desperation of needing money ( by planning to get first and sell off starlight road) for fixing my car made me lose my cool and actually had a serious face ( which I seldom had) while playing with my opponent....

So yea cut the crap lets start on the report...

Deck Use: Machina
End up 12th

Game 1
-Won by default as my opponent doesnt show up

Game 2
Vs Gadget Machina
XOX
Hand was like crap.... and I was in the desperate and serious situation.... Really had to apologize to my opponent...

Well as I lose on the 2nd round... I became back to my usual self again as I know entering the top 4 is impossible already....

Game 3
Vs BF
OO
-Was a good game thou... he nearly got me =)

Game 4
Vs Machina ( Micheals)
OO
-interesting game with Micheal, we actually scream like hell and have our fun time.... If he hadnt use call of haunted... I would have not sacrifice my gearframe with enemy controller and take control of his Gadjitron and end the game XD

Game 5
Vs Infernities with Trishula
XOX
- Well basically..... I was so damn touched when I play with this deck as this deck is really rare in Malaysia.... First round both player hand was bad... the opponent had a little life left but he got me with trishila...
-On the second round I side in 3 prohibition.... I was using cards like dekochi, morphing pot to draw in order to get prohibition... So when I pulled 1 I shouted for Infernities beetle and next I prohibited Heavy Storm which lead me towards victory.... I broke the Malaysian 2-0 curse against Trishula Infernities Deck!!! Which actually had satisfy me a lot..
-3rd round I got freaking bad hand.... Or its pretty good but if its against Infernities then that is bad....Got OTKED!!! Ending field 2Trishula 1 stardust 1 Gaia Knight.... Was pretty happy and excited since I had not been otked after the dark dive bomber's legacy...

So that is pretty much it lol.... Will try harder next time...

Maybe with unicorns!!

Till next time people!!

Thanks for reading this post,

This is yugioh community, I am [HD]Lam , approving this message...

Till then, take care people!!